Elizabeth Pritts, M.D.
Dr. Elizabeth Pritts is internationally recognized for her expertise in the treatment of fertility, fibroids, endometriosis, and endoscopic surgery. She is dual-certified in General Obstetrics and Gynecology, and in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. In addition, she completed a surgical fellowship in Advanced Gynecologic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. Today she is a national leader in the use of robotic surgery for gynecologic disorders.
Dr. Pritts served as an assistant professor in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Wisconsin Medical School, as a clinical fellow at the University of California at San Francisco, and as an instructor at Yale University School of Medicine. She has authored more than 70 articles for scientific publications and has lectured throughout the world on reproduction and fertility.
Dr. Pritts is regularly included in Madison Magazine’s list of Top Doctors and, since 2010, has been named to the annual list of Best Doctors in America. She is also on the board of directors for Family Health Ministries, a group that supports education and healthcare in the country of Haiti.
Dr. Elizabeth Pritts co-founded Wisconsin Fertility Institute with her husband, Dr. David Olive, in 2007. Dr. Olive retired in 2016, but Dr. Pritts (being far too young to retire) asked Dr. Gretchen Collins to join her in 2018. The two have merged their styles into what they hope is the Dream Team for their patients.
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors in America, 2009-present
- Top Doctor, Madison Magazine, 2002-present
- Top Endocrinologist in Middleton, WI by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals, 2017
- Board of Directors, Wisconsin Medical Society, 2014
- European Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy, 2014:
- Second-prize paper: The prevalence of occult leiomyosarcoma at surgery for presumed uterine fibroids: a meta-analysis
- President, Dane County Medical Society, 2011-2012
- Vice Chairman, Meriter Hospital Credentials Committee, 2013-present
- Executive Board Member, Wisconsin Adolescent Health Care Communication Program, 2010-2015
- American Red Cross Real Heroes Award, 2011
- Patient’s Choice Award, MDx Medical, 2009
- Great Minds of the 21st Century, American Biographical Institute, 2009
- Woman of the Year, American Biographical Institute, 2008
- Who’s Who Journal, Cambridge Journal, 2004-2005, 2008-2009
- World Congress of Endometriosis Annual Meeting:
- First-prize paper: Epithelial-stromal interactions induce RANTES expression in endometriosis. Zhao D, Pritts EA, Hornung D, Taylor RN, 2002
- Chosen as one of 16 international scholars for the course “Frontiers in Reproduction,” Marine Biological Laboratory, 1999
- “Clinical Excellence Award” awarded to the outstanding clinician of the graduating class of OB/GYN Residency 1998, Yale New Haven Hospital, 1998
- “Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures” awarded to the outstanding laparoscopist of the graduating class of OB/GYN Residency 1998, Yale New Haven Hospital, 1998
- “Hospital St. Raphael Award” given for outstanding performance by a Junior or Senior Resident at the affiliate hospital, both 1997 and 1998
Get to know our team
When it is time for a specialist, trust the experts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. You will meet with caring doctors and you will receive comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical services in a warm and supportive environment. The way we practice infertility medicine sets us apart from all other providers.